Hi! I'm Leah Culver.
I'm the CTO and cofounder of Breaker, the best app for listening to podcasts. Breaker is bringing
I'm a Swift and Python developer living in San Francisco. I'm also a co-author of both the OAuth and OEmbed API specifications.
I was formerly the co-founder and lead developer of Pownce, a blogging and social networking application. Pownce was acquired by Six Apart in November 2008 and the website was subsequently shut down. I also co-founded Convore which was funded by Y Combinator in the winter of 2011. Convore transitioned into Grove, hosted IRC for teams and was acquired by Revolution Systems in 2012.
I'm passionate about mobile apps, APIs, social networks, open source, and open specifications. When I'm not coding, I like to travel, run, and drink Diet Coke.
- Breaker - The best app for listening to podcasts.
- Pownce - Social network and micro-blogging site. Acquired by Six Apart.
- Convore - Group chat for everyone.
- Baconfile - Simple web interface for Amazon S3.
- Hurl - HTTP client and tool for testing APIs. Winner of "Most Complete" in the 2009 Rails Rumble. Acquired by Twilio.
- Grove - Hosted IRC and so much more. Acquired by Revolution Systems.
- Postagram - Send real postcards from your iPhone or Android.
- Sesame - Themed gift sets mailed from your iPhone.
- OAuth - Open authorization protocol. Used by Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and more.
- oEmbed - Open format for embedding photos and videos. Used by YouTube, Flickr, Instagram, Twitter, and more.
- PullToRefresh - A simple iPhone TableViewController for pull-to-refresh functionality.