Happy 2015 everyone!
Last year I resolved to run more races. While I didn't quite reach my goal of running a race every month, I did complete quite a few:
- Commitment Day 5k (January)
- Kaiser Permanente 5k (February)
- Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon (April)
- Bay to Breakers (May)
- SF 2nd Half Marathon (July)
- Portland Half Marathon (October)
- Manchester Road Race (November)
I've decided not to make any resolutions this year. I'm looking forward to 2015, thinking about all the things I plan to do, and it doesn't make sense for anything to be a goal. I'll continue to run regularly, travel, and blog (I have to blog for the Dropbox developer blog, it's my job!) but I'm going to take it easy this year and wait to see what adventures come my way.
Have a great new year!